Stable Conversion near Landrake
This quirky stable conversion near Landrake was converted into one bedroom accomodation ideal for holiday lettings. Completed with underfloor heating and wooden floors, new bespoke wood framed windows from our joinery and a new slate roof with sky lights. The front of the stable was extended and we fitted large windows and built an entrance door.
The interior open plan kitchen/living area is complete with a woodburning stove and "stable style" fittings. We also hung the old stable doors on the wall in the bedroom, after they had been sand blasted. The bathroom has a "reclaimed" feel with old flush, copper piping, corrigated steel walls and a granite shower divide.
We specialise in barn conversions and listed buildings. If you have any questions or would like a quote please get in touch.
Why choose us?
- Whichever building service you choose from Penquite Construction, please be assured that we are fully trained builders and we respect the environment we work within.
- All domestic building work is undertaken, no job is too big or small.
- We offer Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
- We have builders public liability insurance of £5,000,000, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All our building work is fully guaranteed.
- We are all fully qualified builders, and only employ qualified staff.