If you have a pitched roof and you want a tradtional look to your property, why not try a slate roof. Slate has been used on roofs in the uk for many years, its durable, waterproof and very attractive. Most traditional buildings in Cornwall have a slate or lead roof, or a combination of the two. Unfortunately they do require maintenance and repair and we at Penquite have a lot of experience using traditional methods and materials so give us a call to fit your slate roof now and have piece of mind.
All Building Services
Penquite construction does barn conversions
Why choose us?
- Whichever building service you choose from Penquite Construction, please be assured that we are fully trained builders and we respect the environment we work within.
- All domestic building work is undertaken, no job is too big or small.
- We offer Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
- We have builders public liability insurance of £5,000,000, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All our building work is fully guaranteed.
- We are all fully qualified builders, and only employ qualified staff.