Barn Conversion in Tamar Valley
We were contracted to convert and build this stunning Grade II listed barn conversion in The Tamar Valley, Cornwall.
The barn was in poor condition so a lot of work was concentrated on making the property secure before digging ground works for damp proofing and laying underfloor heating. The external structure needed repairing with stone masonry and lime pointing while internally we created a bespoke stone staircase with oak treads and a new oak wooden first floor.
New internal and external oak windows and doors where constructed at our joinery workshop and fitted with great care and attention making sure we adhered to the planning guidelines while creating asthetically pleasing results.
The building was finished to the highest specification with a large, attractive kitchen with bespoke, handcrafted oak cabinets and granite worktops, complimenting the beautiful limestone floors.
The bedrooms have stunning views over the valley and the bathrooms finish is second to none. We are very proud of this project and it prefectly compliments our standard of work.
Internal picture courtesy of https://www.classic.co.uk/holiday-cottage/desc-4562.html
Why choose us?
- Whichever building service you choose from Penquite Construction, please be assured that we are fully trained builders and we respect the environment we work within.
- All domestic building work is undertaken, no job is too big or small.
- We offer Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
- We have builders public liability insurance of £5,000,000, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All our building work is fully guaranteed.
- We are all fully qualified builders, and only employ qualified staff.