Lead roofs date back to Roman times and are used on old and modern buildings today. Lead is resistance to corrosion, flexible and waterproof so it is perfect for roofs in Cornwall. The Romans used lead for pipes but nowadays most lead in the building trade is used for roofing. On modern building with tiled roofs it is predominately used as flashing around chimleys etc, but on earlier properties it was used for whole roof coverings, porches, turrets and parapet roofing.
We are lead roofing experts for Grade II Listed Buildings in and around Liskeard, Cornwall. We have been working on the roofs of period properties for many years and can be trusted to make your lead roof completely water tight with good drainage.
All Building Services
Penquite construction does barn conversions
Why choose us?
- Whichever building service you choose from Penquite Construction, please be assured that we are fully trained builders and we respect the environment we work within.
- All domestic building work is undertaken, no job is too big or small.
- We offer Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
- We have builders public liability insurance of £5,000,000, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All our building work is fully guaranteed.
- We are all fully qualified builders, and only employ qualified staff.