Lime Plastering and Rendering
Lime plaster has been used on buildings for hundreds of years. Lime has a porosity that allows the structure to breathe and reduce moisture build up. Modern houses are built with cavity walls and use plaster board and conventional plaster because there is no need to worry so much about the moister build up on the inner wall. Buildings constructed before the 1920's with solid walls require lime plastering to avoid moisture build up in the wall which will make the plaster crumble away.
Knowledge and experience are two things you need to be a good lime plasterer. Two things we have a lot of at Penquite Construction. Coupled with our knowledge of cornicing and other traditional workmanship we provide you with the best option when it comes to any restoration and repairs of listed buildings.
All Building Services
Penquite construction does barn conversions
Why choose us?
- Whichever building service you choose from Penquite Construction, please be assured that we are fully trained builders and we respect the environment we work within.
- All domestic building work is undertaken, no job is too big or small.
- We offer Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
- We have builders public liability insurance of £5,000,000, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All our building work is fully guaranteed.
- We are all fully qualified builders, and only employ qualified staff.