We run a busy joinery workshop where we design and build staircases, windows, doors and gates. We make bespoke furniture by quality assured craftsmen serving Cornwall.
What is the difference between a joiner and a carpenter?
A joiner is a highly skilled craftsman who works in the joinery workshop, joining wood using large machinery including circular saws and sanding wheels. We have joiners in our workshop who concentrate on making windows, doors and staircases. We also create bespoke funiture like wardrobes, garden furnishings and gates. A skilled carpenter works on the construction site using hand tools to build structural wooden elements such as flooring and the roof. Carpenters and joiners will have extensive knowledge of both skills and there is a lot of crossover, but all have expertise in one of the disciplines.
All Building Services
Penquite construction does barn conversions
Why choose us?
- Whichever building service you choose from Penquite Construction, please be assured that we are fully trained builders and we respect the environment we work within.
- All domestic building work is undertaken, no job is too big or small.
- We offer Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
- We have builders public liability insurance of £5,000,000, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All our building work is fully guaranteed.
- We are all fully qualified builders, and only employ qualified staff.