Examples of Detailed Cornicing and Plastering
Examples of detailed cornicing and plastering of listed buildings and stately homes in Cornwall and around the UK, including cornicing the top of an interior wall, door or stairway. The types of cornicing depends on the detail of the decorative moldings and the method of construction. The traditional material for the construction of coving or cornicing is plaster but today polystyrene and polyurethane can be used for repair.
We tend to use high quality dense plaster for our repairs that require a skilled hand due to the brittle nature of plaster but allow for better detailing. Achieving beautiful and dramatic cornicing together with high quality lime and conventional plastering is only possible due to our highly skill craftsmen. Many years of experience working on the finest listed buildings in the UK make Penquite one of the premium cornicing and plastering contractors in Cornwall.
Why choose us?
- Whichever building service you choose from Penquite Construction, please be assured that we are fully trained builders and we respect the environment we work within.
- All domestic building work is undertaken, no job is too big or small.
- We offer Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
- We have builders public liability insurance of £5,000,000, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All our building work is fully guaranteed.
- We are all fully qualified builders, and only employ qualified staff.