Cornicing and Plastering a Listed Building in Cornwall
Cornicing and plastering a listed building stairway and entrance hallway. We completely restored and decorated this beautiful stairway using a combination of traditional cornicing, plastering and joinery skills. Included was the complete reconstruction of a decorative roof light/window, roof and ornate chandelier.
This project is a good example of our traditional building skills and quality of work.
Why choose us?
- Whichever building service you choose from Penquite Construction, please be assured that we are fully trained builders and we respect the environment we work within.
- All domestic building work is undertaken, no job is too big or small.
- We offer Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
- We have builders public liability insurance of £5,000,000, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All our building work is fully guaranteed.
- We are all fully qualified builders, and only employ qualified staff.