Lime plaster has been used on buildings for hundreds of years. Lime has a porosity that allows the structure to breathe and reduce moisture build up.
Lime pointing is a traditional skill required to maintain and repair mass-masonry walls where moisture entering the walls structure cannot dissipate.
Lead is rust free, flexible and waterproof so it is perfect for roofs. We are lead roofing experts for Grade II Listed Buildings in and around Liskeard, Cornwall.
Slate roofs require maintenance and repair using traditional methods and materials. We can also fit new slate roofs on pitched roof frames.
We can create and repair cornices using moldings or traditional methods. We can replace intricate moldings and repair water damaged cornices and ceiling roses.
Tanking walls will prevent damp problems by forming a waterproof barrier using tanking slurry applied directly to the walls.
Stone Masonry skills are important to Penquite. We have a team of skillful and experienced stone masons ready for your next project.
We are expert carpenters and joiners with a wealth of experience creating beautiful wooden structures including, doors, window frame, staircases and bespoke furniture.
We are experts in all types of barn conversions and we know exactly what is needed to get the project up and running and through to completion
We are specialists in listed building restoration. We have master craftsmen of cornicing, lime plastering, joinery and stone masonry ready to start your project.
Pathing patios, driveways or paths. We can gravel, concrete and landscape to your requirements.
Plumbing and tiling are integral to all our developments. We usually create everything off plan if its a barn conversion and we have to be more creative with listed buildings.
We know how important these rooms are to the aesthetics of your home and we can complete any type of bathroom and kitchen installations.
Why choose us?
- Whichever building service you choose from Penquite Construction, please be assured that we are fully trained builders and we respect the environment we work within.
- All domestic building work is undertaken, no job is too big or small.
- We offer Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
- We have builders public liability insurance of £5,000,000, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All our building work is fully guaranteed.
- We are all fully qualified builders, and only employ qualified staff.